Vision and Values
Every school in the Trust will flourish whilst ensuring a strong ethos of support and collaboration. This is based on the unshakeable belief that children learn through all aspects of their daily lives and that their values and knowledge, experiences and habits are as important as their academic qualifications.
- We are growing a family of schools based in the Surrey area in which all children succeed and are championed by those who deliver a truly excellent education.
- Each of our schools represents a unique context that we support and celebrate, and we take joint responsibility for the success of all the children in our schools.
- Every school will offer something to others. All our staff will be highly trained and supported, work together to their students’ benefit and develop high levels of expertise.
- Our culture will be rooted in a Christian ethos yet represent the broad spread of beliefs in schools of all settings. We are outward facing and forward thinking, rooted in the best educational research and working with outside partners to the benefit of the children.
We value every child equally, and recognise that they have one, unique opportunity to learn, develop and mature in our care.
- Every child can succeed and contribute positively to their community, both now and in the future, regardless of their background.
- We work together with integrity and trust, sharing the experiences we have and learning from each other for the good of the children in our care.
- We will proactively develop staff potential across all schools in the Trust, investing in colleagues and supporting a common journey of improvement.
- In each school we will provide an aspirational environment that is vibrant and creative where we foster curiosity, guide excellence, grow children of good character and nurture a love of life.
- Championing young people rather than institutions
- Collaborating rather than competing where it delivers positive impacts on learning
- Acting with the highest levels of integrity and engendering trust
- Encouraging professional freedoms within consistent boundaries
- Continually developing the skills and capacities of our people and our organisation